i hate salesman, or rather sales woman.
i swear that i will NEVER EVER say yes to fucking idiotic (oh-im-so-right) saleswoman at any facial outlets ever.
I MEAN IT. FROM TODAY ONWARDS.
I will not be screwed over again.
i hate her.
i hate her guts.
or rather i hate my pathetic self-will, for i was not able to say... NO.
i feel like crying.
my heart-earned money.
if you value my sanity.
dont ask how much i spent.
she just ruined the whole experience.
or rather, my mood.
shit. now im crying.
i dislike feeling vulnerable.
i hate this.
i cant wait for school.
I MEAN IT. FROM TODAY ONWARDS.
I will not be screwed over again.
i hate her.
i hate her guts.
or rather i hate my pathetic self-will, for i was not able to say... NO.
i feel like crying.
my heart-earned money.
if you value my sanity.
dont ask how much i spent.
she just ruined the whole experience.
or rather, my mood.
shit. now im crying.
i dislike feeling vulnerable.
i hate this.
i cant wait for school.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home