it hates to be human
the sentence 'I'm only human' screams back at me.
for no reason.
actually, with many reasons,
some i cant really fathom myself.
and some are crystal clear.
I give information
what i got was a surreal burst of built up energy that could only imagine unexpected possibilities.
the outcome was indeed unexpected.
so out of my mind.
that i am actually blogging now.
at this venue. at this time. at this moment.
yes. this was what i had imagined.
this is. perfect.
for no reason.
actually, with many reasons,
some i cant really fathom myself.
and some are crystal clear.
I give information
what i got was a surreal burst of built up energy that could only imagine unexpected possibilities.
the outcome was indeed unexpected.
so out of my mind.
that i am actually blogging now.
at this venue. at this time. at this moment.
yes. this was what i had imagined.
this is. perfect.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home