Im not unreasonable
I am not an unreasonable.
But neither am i someone who is able to keep mum about things that im very affected by.
Yes,
i totally understand when we cant meet up
cause i have work and you have school.
BUT, the time that we can actually communicate or talk,
more or less is spent gaming.
I am not asking you to stop playing.
I am just asking you to look from my perspective.
If you think its unfair for me to 'complain' about it, then carry on playing. :D
I wont ask you to stop playing.
im typing this because you promised me in an email that you sent to me that you wont neglect me over gaming.
im not saying that you are already neglecting me entirely by gaming.
i just want to remind you before the situation gets blown up.
i dont want this to come between us
and also, I had my fair share of bad experiences over being neglected by games.
I dont want to relive it again.
okay..?
But neither am i someone who is able to keep mum about things that im very affected by.
Yes,
i totally understand when we cant meet up
cause i have work and you have school.
BUT, the time that we can actually communicate or talk,
more or less is spent gaming.
I am not asking you to stop playing.
I am just asking you to look from my perspective.
If you think its unfair for me to 'complain' about it, then carry on playing. :D
I wont ask you to stop playing.
im typing this because you promised me in an email that you sent to me that you wont neglect me over gaming.
im not saying that you are already neglecting me entirely by gaming.
i just want to remind you before the situation gets blown up.
i dont want this to come between us
and also, I had my fair share of bad experiences over being neglected by games.
I dont want to relive it again.
okay..?


1 Comments:
darling, i nvr neglect you okay. perhaps i game too much, i'll cut down alrights (: cheer up!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home