Monday, February 2, 2009

vulnerability

You know you have failed when you are making excuses for yourself and only yourself.

The reality of a disease is so apparent when someone that you are close is infected by it.
I used to think that hand food mouth disease was a disease that i would never have come in contact to, or rather i would not have much information on.

Now, i have familiarized myself with the screening process of hand food mouth disease.
The symptoms, t
he tell-tale signs.
I even went to several websites to educate myself about this deadly kids that seems to commonly prey on young kids.
I have this sudden ferocity to do whatever i can to protect these kids that ive recently been acquainted to since last year.
I cant explain this need, nor can i understand it.

Its really irrational
cause i know i would be utterly heartbroken if any of these under my care is infected with any deadly disease.

Its weird, cause my senior teachers always said that a good childcare teacher is one that looks after every kid as each of her own.
I think i took that quite literally.

I dont deny that its tiring.
It can really exhaust you sometimes.
especially if you are dealing with an oversized baby that has the potential to be a sumo-wrestler one day.
But as much as its tiring, the benefits far surpassed the physical fatigue that comes.

Its like love.
Though sometimes the journey is tough,
the feeling of being in love is just unexplainable and downright beautiful.
You wanna protect that piece of love as well, because its sacred.
Be it love between your significant other, your best friend, your family.
You just need to protect and work to make it bloom.

OH MY GOD,
are these my maternal instincts talking.

i need to revert back to my 19 year old brain.
I WANNA WATCH A DAMM MOVIE
when was the last time i watched a movie.
GOD.

Movies that are on my priority

1: The curious case of benjamin button
2: Bride wars
3: He's just not that into you. (definite watch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

1 Comments:

Blogger khehBRYAN said...

haha darling, we've completed one movie out of the 3 that you've mentioned!

February 9, 2009 at 4:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home