Wednesday, December 24, 2008

emotionally distorted

Sometimes the way i express my sadness
its as if i thrive on the emotion sadness itself
delving myself into the deeper depths of the darkness that seem to welcome me with open arms

looking back at all my posts
THIS is really a depressing blog
my happy thoughts are safely and warmly kept in my heart
BUT apparently when im sad, the thoughts are bursting to come public

Just when i couldnt really find something to give me solace
i stumbled upon this song.
FINE. i did not stumble
i actually saw it at 98.7 top 20 songs chart
LOL.

Plain White T's 1,2,3,4

the lyrics are simple but utterly believable.

1 2, 1 2 3 4-
Give me more lovin' than I've ever had,
Make it all better when I'm feelin' sad,
Tell me that I'm special even when I know I'm not,
Make it feel good when I hurt so bad, Barely gettin' mad,
I'm so glad I found you; I love bein' around you.

Give me more lovin' from the very start,
Piece me back together when I fall apart,
Tell things you never even tell your closest friends-
Make it feel good when I hurt so bad, Best I that I've had,
I'm so glad I found you, I love bein' around you.

And i thought i found a pretty good song
BUT i dont know if the sudden mass youtube-ing that bryan has been recently doing rubbed off me or something
I have been going to youtube to watch random videos

AND i officially declare that The Script is one of my personal favourites
Jody must be shaking her head
cause she will be facing repeats of their songs when im around her.
Sorry babe! and hey, at least im over the evanescence phase. HAHA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home