Keep holding on
Do you know how an old lady feels when she's bed-ridden, lying in bed 24/7 with nothing but the pale-stricken looking ceiling to occupy her along with her lonesome-filled thoughts?
If you are unable to relate to that,
try relating to this.
Do you know how Wenjia feels when she feels like an old woman, lying in bed 24/7 with nothing but she 4 purple walls to occupy her along with her depressing lonesome thoughts.
I can say that I have been in bed for the whole entire day.
Due to my very bad flu, sore throat and my numerous ulcers.
Because I'm sick, i cant go to work tomorrow. :(
I could not go out on Sunday as well. :(
I basically stayed at home and rotted my ass off.
I'm so gonna get well.
for the sake of my sanity.
for the preservation of the normal Wenjia.
for wanting to go back to work
for wanting to go out like a normal person.
So the bottomline is that, i need to get well by curing my flu and sore throat.
All i need to do now is to slice off my nose and cut off the mid-section of my throat to achieve that.
o.O sorry for the dark humor, i do that to convey my mood.
I'll just opt to drink two large 1.5L of water before i sleep tonight.
If i don't do that, I'm not TeoWenJia.
I miss my brother already.
If you are unable to relate to that,
try relating to this.
Do you know how Wenjia feels when she feels like an old woman, lying in bed 24/7 with nothing but she 4 purple walls to occupy her along with her depressing lonesome thoughts.
I can say that I have been in bed for the whole entire day.
Due to my very bad flu, sore throat and my numerous ulcers.
Because I'm sick, i cant go to work tomorrow. :(
I could not go out on Sunday as well. :(
I basically stayed at home and rotted my ass off.
I'm so gonna get well.
for the sake of my sanity.
for the preservation of the normal Wenjia.
for wanting to go back to work
for wanting to go out like a normal person.
So the bottomline is that, i need to get well by curing my flu and sore throat.
All i need to do now is to slice off my nose and cut off the mid-section of my throat to achieve that.
o.O sorry for the dark humor, i do that to convey my mood.
I'll just opt to drink two large 1.5L of water before i sleep tonight.
If i don't do that, I'm not TeoWenJia.
I miss my brother already.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home