its true..
how lovely it would be if your guy serenades this song to you. (:
Even the lovers makes a mistake sometimes
Like any other
Fall out and lose his mind
And I'm sorry for the things I did
For your teardrops over words I said
Can you forgive me
And open your heart once again?
It's true
I mean it
From the bottom of my heart
Yeah, it's true
Without you I would fall apart..
Backstreet boys- its true
its abit old school. BUT whatever!
im just in the mood for it. (:
this coming week is gonna be a super tiring week
ive 2 essays and a mid term exam next week. PHWOOARRRR...
looking forward to the next weekend. LOL.
Even the lovers makes a mistake sometimes
Like any other
Fall out and lose his mind
And I'm sorry for the things I did
For your teardrops over words I said
Can you forgive me
And open your heart once again?
It's true
I mean it
From the bottom of my heart
Yeah, it's true
Without you I would fall apart..
Backstreet boys- its true
its abit old school. BUT whatever!
im just in the mood for it. (:
this coming week is gonna be a super tiring week
ive 2 essays and a mid term exam next week. PHWOOARRRR...
looking forward to the next weekend. LOL.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home