Wenjia, get a grip and start being optimistic,
Whatever happened to the vibrant enthusiastic you?
things are too cool for you now?
WENJIA! be optimistic!
sorry, i am giving myself a pep talk for being so emo the past few days.
Dont ask me what triggered it. i'll probably just give you a stupid reason which is not the true reason. I know, I'm irritating when you want to know the truth out of me.
I need some things to look forward to,
besides my never ending stream of assignments/essays and screwed up family dynamics.
1: I get to shake up my 'rusty' tennis skills, or whatever ive learnt. I dont know if what i possess is actually skills. LOL.
2: Got to eat at crystal jade the other day. It was B with my hall friends. hahaha. :) ate many XLB. YUMMY. (:
3:I wanna finish watching Gossip girls season 3 please! senior's giving me the rest of the episodes. CANT WAIT.
4: Go scout for House season 4/5 and watch fast forward (channel 5) and also water polo boys, HAHA. i'm not watching for the sport or michelle chia. I doubt i'll have time though. LOL.
5: sub comm outing at holland V crystal jade next friday! gonna stay in hall after that then saturday morning go back. (:
6: brainwave idea gonna be implemented effective from this week. CANT WAIT. (:
hope it turns out good though.
the end of the week is nearing, which means im gg back to see my parents, mum in particular. GEEz.
things are too cool for you now?
WENJIA! be optimistic!
sorry, i am giving myself a pep talk for being so emo the past few days.
Dont ask me what triggered it. i'll probably just give you a stupid reason which is not the true reason. I know, I'm irritating when you want to know the truth out of me.
I need some things to look forward to,
besides my never ending stream of assignments/essays and screwed up family dynamics.
1: I get to shake up my 'rusty' tennis skills, or whatever ive learnt. I dont know if what i possess is actually skills. LOL.
2: Got to eat at crystal jade the other day. It was B with my hall friends. hahaha. :) ate many XLB. YUMMY. (:
3:I wanna finish watching Gossip girls season 3 please! senior's giving me the rest of the episodes. CANT WAIT.
4: Go scout for House season 4/5 and watch fast forward (channel 5) and also water polo boys, HAHA. i'm not watching for the sport or michelle chia. I doubt i'll have time though. LOL.
5: sub comm outing at holland V crystal jade next friday! gonna stay in hall after that then saturday morning go back. (:
6: brainwave idea gonna be implemented effective from this week. CANT WAIT. (:
hope it turns out good though.
the end of the week is nearing, which means im gg back to see my parents, mum in particular. GEEz.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home