im an hostage to my own humanity
Im begging you, im begging you to be my escape.
I dont want watch a dvd when i dont want to.
I dont want a crap weasel sprouting crap when i dont want to.
I dont want an AT to bump into me while walking when im already in a rush.
I dont want to feel like this.
but its hard not to.
when your predictions are all coming true.
is that why couples in long term relationship start to have conversation-less moments?
because both start to not communicate?
or see nothing to communicate?
is it all downhill from here then?
I dont want watch a dvd when i dont want to.
I dont want a crap weasel sprouting crap when i dont want to.
I dont want an AT to bump into me while walking when im already in a rush.
I dont want to feel like this.
but its hard not to.
when your predictions are all coming true.
is that why couples in long term relationship start to have conversation-less moments?
because both start to not communicate?
or see nothing to communicate?
is it all downhill from here then?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home