Green tea chocolate is the new beautiful!
YOU lift me up
When I 'm down on my luck
and I 'm searching for my soul
When I 'm feeling too much
and I start to lose control
When I'm down so low
that even enemies don't wanna know
You still care for me, say a prayer for me, and I know
When I 'm lost along the way
I can't face another day
if I stumble on the road
if I can't carry the load
if I lose my faith, and kindness, and generosity
Would you hold my hand?
Say you understand my pain
Lifting me up like an angel
when I hit the ground
Feel your arms all around me
when I 'm feeling down
Lift me up like an angel
when I hit my low
When your arms are around me
I don't wanna let you go
YOU lift me up when I am upside down
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
This part of the entry is dedicated to JODY FOO.
who is uber stressed from the upcoming Alevels.
everybody is v stressed actually. but WHO CARES.
i only care when ppl i love is stressed.
LOL.
anyways. JODY FOO!
you know whats the first step to curbing stress?
STEP ONE : your mentality should be --> 'SCREW stress!' literally . HAHAHA.
STEP TWO: EXERCISE! yes. its been proven that regular exercise actually allows you to manage your stress levels. When you exercise, you'll feel good about yourself and you'l be in good shape! lack of exercise will make you feel lousy. SO start dancing! haha.
STEP THREE: Drink plenty of fluids and conscientiously tell yourself to munch on fruits and vegetables. AGAIN, it has been proven that fruits and vegetables helps you to retain information better, and ensures good complexion too! constant fluids will enable your body to be in optimum condition to absorb new information, (lack of water will cause you to be lethargic)
STEP FOUR: Get at least 5-6 hours of sleep. i know, who am i kidding, like we have that much time to sleep right. But we gotta and we have to, cause we'll only store information into our long term memory when we are sleeping, and you should sleep from 11-3, because thats the optimum time that your body operates and repairs your body and brain cells. Thus, burning midnight oil will not help. but instead aggravate and overtire your brain, resulting in burnout.
(okay, i dont follow this step, but we really should!!) :D
STEP FIVE: okay!! if ALL ELSE FAILS, and you are still stressed, then you know what you should do? You should immediately jump out from your seat/bed/sofa and feverishly
TYPE OUT MY NUMER AND RANT OUT YOUR MISERIES TO YOURS TRUELY!
(so far, i think step 5 is the most effective way for you to destress. :D, for step 5 ensures you constant bouts of laughter and nasty gossip.) HEH.
iloveyou girl!
please takecare okay.
When I 'm down on my luck
and I 'm searching for my soul
When I 'm feeling too much
and I start to lose control
When I'm down so low
that even enemies don't wanna know
You still care for me, say a prayer for me, and I know
When I 'm lost along the way
I can't face another day
if I stumble on the road
if I can't carry the load
if I lose my faith, and kindness, and generosity
Would you hold my hand?
Say you understand my pain
Lifting me up like an angel
when I hit the ground
Feel your arms all around me
when I 'm feeling down
Lift me up like an angel
when I hit my low
When your arms are around me
I don't wanna let you go
YOU lift me up when I am upside down
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
This part of the entry is dedicated to JODY FOO.
who is uber stressed from the upcoming Alevels.
everybody is v stressed actually. but WHO CARES.
i only care when ppl i love is stressed.
LOL.
anyways. JODY FOO!
you know whats the first step to curbing stress?
STEP ONE : your mentality should be --> 'SCREW stress!' literally . HAHAHA.
STEP TWO: EXERCISE! yes. its been proven that regular exercise actually allows you to manage your stress levels. When you exercise, you'll feel good about yourself and you'l be in good shape! lack of exercise will make you feel lousy. SO start dancing! haha.
STEP THREE: Drink plenty of fluids and conscientiously tell yourself to munch on fruits and vegetables. AGAIN, it has been proven that fruits and vegetables helps you to retain information better, and ensures good complexion too! constant fluids will enable your body to be in optimum condition to absorb new information, (lack of water will cause you to be lethargic)
STEP FOUR: Get at least 5-6 hours of sleep. i know, who am i kidding, like we have that much time to sleep right. But we gotta and we have to, cause we'll only store information into our long term memory when we are sleeping, and you should sleep from 11-3, because thats the optimum time that your body operates and repairs your body and brain cells. Thus, burning midnight oil will not help. but instead aggravate and overtire your brain, resulting in burnout.
(okay, i dont follow this step, but we really should!!) :D
STEP FIVE: okay!! if ALL ELSE FAILS, and you are still stressed, then you know what you should do? You should immediately jump out from your seat/bed/sofa and feverishly
TYPE OUT MY NUMER AND RANT OUT YOUR MISERIES TO YOURS TRUELY!
(so far, i think step 5 is the most effective way for you to destress. :D, for step 5 ensures you constant bouts of laughter and nasty gossip.) HEH.
iloveyou girl!
please takecare okay.


2 Comments:
OMG. i only so so love you so so much!! yesYES!! number 5 have proven to be the best way yet!! totally nothing can beat it. i swear we totally can read each others mind even if we don't talk for long periods*say about one hour* so like totally wicked! love you my jimmychoo!! i know it's a shoe brand. but i love the way it sounds!! so classy! and yet so precious!!
lotsa love
jodY
that happens to be one of my fave pictures together!! it's so classic!! haha. burberry! c'mon. you can do better than that can't you!! hahaha..
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home