Everything can be battered, But not the heart
i can have several malfunctioned body parts.
i can lose the ability to chew and bite.
i can have tonnes of homework
i can have multiple school activities that leave me bewildered and lost.
i can tolerate and manage it, because i know that.
at the end of the day, i'll always receive a message from you.
Be it a message that justs talks about your day or about you waking up. You just keep me going.
and it tears me into shredded pieces when you get upset at me,
i'm so stressed now, and when i need you, you are jealous over my friend coming over.
you say you deserve more privilege
i thought you understood.
thats why i say i'l only get tgt after Alevels
as you see, i really have no time sweet pea
all my other friends are studying at every opportunity they have
and my block test results are not very spectacular
i'm really sorry that things are like that.
i just dont want to regret for not studying hard enough.
i really hope with all my heart that you will understand.
if you start to hate me,
i'll understand too
i dont like to put you through this
if you dont wan to wait
i understand.
i chanced upon this song
and it immediately sang to me.
i felt like it was written specially for me.
i can lose the ability to chew and bite.
i can have tonnes of homework
i can have multiple school activities that leave me bewildered and lost.
i can tolerate and manage it, because i know that.
at the end of the day, i'll always receive a message from you.
Be it a message that justs talks about your day or about you waking up. You just keep me going.
and it tears me into shredded pieces when you get upset at me,
i'm so stressed now, and when i need you, you are jealous over my friend coming over.
you say you deserve more privilege
i thought you understood.
thats why i say i'l only get tgt after Alevels
as you see, i really have no time sweet pea
all my other friends are studying at every opportunity they have
and my block test results are not very spectacular
i'm really sorry that things are like that.
i just dont want to regret for not studying hard enough.
i really hope with all my heart that you will understand.
if you start to hate me,
i'll understand too
i dont like to put you through this
if you dont wan to wait
i understand.
i chanced upon this song
and it immediately sang to me.
i felt like it was written specially for me.
Phil colins - cant stop loving you
So you're leaving'
in the morning'
on the early train.
Well I could say
everything s' all right
and I could pretend
and say goodbye.
Got your ticket,
got your suitcase,
got your leaving smile,
though I could say that's the way it goes,
and I could pretend you won't know
That I was lying...
Chorus:
Cause I can't stop loving you,
No, I can't stop loving you,
No, I won't stop loving you,
Why should I?
We took a taxi,
to the station,
not a word was said.
and I saw you walk across the road
for maybe the last time, I don't know.
Feeling humble
heard a rumble on the railway track
and when I hear the whistle blow,
I'll walk away and you won't know,
that I'll be crying...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home