im feeling awfully homesick now
I dont feel good.
I dont wanna be at kuching at the moment
I wanna be back in Spore
I dont wanna be crazily jealous
I dont want to sleep in a room that might have stubborn mosquitos lurking around
I dont wanna get my uni results tonight.
I dont want so many things to happen.
but its beyond my control and im upset about it.
i wanna go home.
now..
I dont wanna be at kuching at the moment
I wanna be back in Spore
I dont wanna be crazily jealous
I dont want to sleep in a room that might have stubborn mosquitos lurking around
I dont wanna get my uni results tonight.
I dont want so many things to happen.
but its beyond my control and im upset about it.
i wanna go home.
now..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home